Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WWW.TRETYTKA.COM ONLINE SHOP
1. Definitions The terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Customer - a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places an Order in the Store;
2. Consumer - a customer who is a natural person and meets the criteria specified in the definition of art. 22  of the Civil Code. According to this definition, a consumer is a natural person who performs a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not related directly to his business or professional activity.
3. Civil Code - the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
4. Regulations - these Regulations for the provision of electronic services within the online store www.tretytka.com;
5. Online Store (Store) - a website available at www.tretytka.com, through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders;
6. Goods - products presented in the Online Store;
7. Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between PAWEŁ SAMOLEJ GRUPA CENTER, NIP: 6783010985, ul. Rozrywka 1, 31-419 Kraków and the Customer, concluded using the Store's website;
8. Act on consumer rights - the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
9. Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended); 10. Order - Customer's declaration of will, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Goods. 2. General provisions
1. These Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at: www.tretytka.com and are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
2. The online store, operating at the address: www.tretytka.com, is run by PAWEŁ SAMOLEJ GRUPA CENTER, NIP: 6783010985, ul. Rozrywka 1, 31-419 Kraków.
3. These Regulations specify in particular:
1. The rules for registering and using the account as part of the online store;
2. Conditions and rules for making electronic reservations of products available as part of the online store;
3. The terms and conditions for submitting Orders via the online store;
4. Rules for concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as part of the online store.
4. In accordance with applicable law, PAWEŁ SAMOLEJ GRUPA CENTER, NIP: 6783010985, ul. Rozrywka 1, 31-419 Kraków, reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to persons over the age of 18. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
5. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the main page of the REGULATIONS website, save its content and print it out.
3. Rules for using the Online Store
1.In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent on the Internet by unauthorized persons. .
2. The customer is obliged to:
1.not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
2.using the online store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
3.use the online store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
4. Procedure for concluding a Sales Agreement
1. Information about the Goods provided on the Store's websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract, within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
2. In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the website www.tretytka.com and select the equipment of interest, taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
3. The selection of the Goods ordered by the Customer is made by adding them to the basket.
4. When placing the Order - until you click the Order and pay button - the Customer may modify the entered data and the selected Product. To do this, follow the messages displayed to the Customer and the information available on the website.
5. After the Customer using the online store has provided all the necessary data, a summary of the order will be displayed. The order summary will include information on:
1.the subject of the contract,
2.unit and total price of the ordered products or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
3.selected payment method,
4.the chosen method of delivery,
5. delivery time
6. In order to send the Order, it is necessary to provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the button I order with the obligation to pay
7. Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude with PAWEŁ SAMOLEJ GRUPA CENTER, ul. Rozrywka 1, 31-419 Kraków, sales contracts, in accordance with the Regulations.
8. After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail entitled "Order Confirmation" containing the final confirmation of all essential elements of the Order.
9. The contract is deemed concluded with the moment the Customer receives the e-mail referred to above.
10. The contract is concluded in Polish. Consolidation, security and sharing of the Order data and general terms and conditions (Regulations of the online store) takes place via e-mail.
1. The delivery of the Goods is limited to the territory of the Republic of Poland and takes place at the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
2. Delivery of the ordered Goods takes place by courier inPost, DPD, DHL. The delivery costs are InPost parcel lockers PLN 10.50, DHL Parcel - standard 13.99 DHL Parcel - standard collection 14.99. Delivery costs will also be indicated at the time of placing the Order. Delivery costs will also be indicated at the time of placing the Order.
3. The time of delivery is from 1 to 5 working days from the date of sending the Order by the Customer.
6. Prices and payment methods
1. The prices of the Goods are given in Polish zlotys and include all components, including VAT.
2. The customer has the option to pay the price:
1.by transfer to the ING bank account number 65 1050 1445 1000 0091 3141 0095,
2. payment via IAI Pay, BLIK
3. with a MasterCard, Visa payment card "the credit card is charged at the time of shipment of the goods",
4. Traditional transfer Note: The fields with numbers on a black background below should be completed according to the instructions at the bottom of the page. 1. Right to withdraw from the contract
1. The Customer who is a Consumer has a 14-day period to withdraw from the contract. The consumer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date of "conclusion of the contract"
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us by e-mail or telephone of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
3. You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
4. To keep the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawal.
2. Consequences of withdrawal from the contract
1. In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including the costs of delivering the goods (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will reimburse the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees related to this return.
3. "We may withhold the reimbursement until we receive the item or until proof of its return is provided to us, whichever occurs first."
4. Complaints about the Goods
1. PAWEŁ SAMOLEJ GRUPA CENTER, NIP: 6783010985, ul. Rozrywka 1, 31-419 Kraków as the seller is liable to the Customer who is a Consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, under the warranty for defects to the extent specified in the Civil Code, in particular in Art. 556 and art. 556  - 556  and subsequent of the Civil Code.
2. Complaints arising from the violation of statutory rights or under these Regulations should be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days.
3. The seller is not a producer of goods. The manufacturer is liable under the warranty for the sold Goods under the conditions and for the period specified in the warranty card. If the warranty document provides for such a possibility, the Customer may submit his claims under the warranty directly to an authorized service center whose address is included in the warranty card.
5. Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
1. The online store takes steps to ensure that the website and website of the store are fully operational, to the extent that results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any technical irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
2. Irregularities related to the functioning of the website and the store's website may be reported by the Customer in writing to the following address: PAWEŁ SAMOLEJ GRUPA CENTER, NIP: 6783010985, ul. Rozrywka 1, 31-419 Kraków, by e-mail to the address email@example.com or using the contact form available on the website.
3. In the complaint, the Customer should describe the type and date of the irregularity related to the functioning of the Store.
6. Settlement of disputes and final provisions
1. A customer who is a consumer may, if interested, use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. Disputes regarding online purchases can be resolved through mediation proceedings before the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection or through a trial before an arbitration court at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection. The consumer may also use other methods of out-of-court dispute resolution and, for example, submit his complaint via the EU ODR online platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
2. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply. Tips for completing pt. 7 "The right to withdraw from the contract": The consumer purchasing in the online store must be informed, before placing the order, both about his right to withdraw from the contract and exceptional situations in which this right is excluded (art. 9 - 12 of the Act on consumer rights). This information (with the exception of information about the lack of the right to withdraw from the contract) can be provided using the model instruction on withdrawal from the contract constituting Annex 1 to the Act on consumer rights. An entrepreneur who delivers a properly completed instruction to the consumer fulfills the information obligations set out in Art. 12 sec. 1 points 9 - 11 of the Act.